Thanks to Kroger’s commitment to the kids, DanceBlue is a part of their Community Rewards Program! Each time you shop at Kroger, a portion of what you spend will directly benefit DanceBlue.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Follow the steps below to enroll in this program! We appreciate your support FTK!
- Head to www.krogercommunityrewards.com!
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- If you are a new online customer, click on, ‘Sign Up Today’ in the ‘New Customer’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter DanceBlue’s NPO number, which is 52649.
- Select ‘University of KY DanceBlue’ from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see ‘University of KY DanceBlue on the right side of your information page.
Your purchases will not benefit DanceBlue until after you register your card. If you are having issues getting your Kroger Plus card number, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to retrieve your card’s number. You must swipe your card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count. Thank you so much for deciding to support DanceBlue through shopping at Kroger. We appreciate you very much, and we hope to see you at DB16!