Thanks to Kroger’s commitment to our mission, DanceBlue is a part of the Kroger Community Rewards Program! Each time you shop at Kroger, a portion of what you spend will directly benefit DanceBlue.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Follow the steps below to enroll in this program! We appreciate your support!
- Sign in to kroger.com with your Kroger Plus account information.
- Once logged in, click on the icon in the top right corner. The icon is right above your name!
- Click on “Community Rewards” on the left side of the screen.
- Find the search bar, and search for DanceBlue in one of two ways:
- TK269 (organization number)
- University of KY Dance Blue (organization name)
- Once you see our organization, click “Enroll.”
If you have any questions, contact the Fundraising Chair at [email protected].
You must swipe your card or use the phone number that is connected to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count. Thank you for supporting DanceBlue through shopping at Kroger!